Harry:Damn it, I’m running out of money again. I really need to balance my budget and handle my money better.
见鬼,我又要没钱了,我真的需要平衡收支预算并改善我的用钱方式了。
Lily:You did spend too much, and most of the expense was kind of unnecessary.
你花钱太多了,而且太多花费都是没必要的。
Harry:But I make it.
但是那钱是我挣的。
Lily:Though, you don’t have to spend every penny you make. You could save some every month, like a lot of other
people do.
尽管如此,你也没必要把你挣的每一分钱都花光啊。你可以每月存点儿,像其他人一样。
Harry:I work hard so I deserve to enjoy but that costs money.
我工作很辛苦,应该好好享受,可是都是要花钱的。
Lily:You should save in case of an emergency. You need to have more self-control. What things did you spend your
money on?
为了应急,你应该存钱。你需要更好的控制自己,你把钱都花哪儿去了?
Harry:The problem is that I have no idea. I didn’t pay attention.
问题是我也不知道,我也没注意。
Lily:Let bygones be bygones. Start saving right now.
过去的就让他过去吧,从今天开始存钱吧。
我真的需要平衡预算并改善我的用钱方式了。
I really need to balance my budget and handle my money better.
把你的信用卡给我,你花钱总是寅吃卯粮的。
Give me your credit cards. You’re living beyond your means.
我想更好地控制我的开销。
I want to control my spending better.
你需要更好地控制自己。
You need to have more self-control.
你花钱太多了,而且大多数花费都是不太有必要的。
You did spend too much, and most of the expense was kind of unnecessary.
我现在花钱太多了。
I have been spending too much money.
我超出我的底限了。
I am living above my limit.
这要一大笔开销的。
That’ll cost you an arm and a leg.
你知道,钱不是从天上掉下来的。
You know, money doesn’t grow on trees.
人生苦短,所以不要光存钱不花钱。
Life is too short to him who’s been always saving money and not using it.
我必须得控制自己,因为我经常出去乱花钱。
I have to control myself because I always go out and spend like crazy.
本文由培训无忧网朗阁教育课程顾问老师整理发布,更多英语培训课程信息可关注培训无忧网
口语培训频道或添加老师微信:15033336050
注:尊重原创文章,转载请注明出处和链接 https://www.pxwy.cn/news-id-3561.html 违者必究!部分文章来源于网络由培训无忧网编辑部人员整理发布,内容真实性请自行核实或联系我们,了解更多相关资讯请关注花销频道查看更多,了解相关专业课程信息您可在线咨询也可免费申请试课。关注官方微信了解更多:150 3333 6050